Health Policy and Planning
Publishes high-quality health policy and systems research that aims to inform policy and practice in low and middle income countries.
Specific objectives are to:
- Attract high quality research papers, reviews and debates on topics relevant to health policies in low- and middle-income countries;
- Ensure wide geographical coverage of papers including coverage of the poorest countries and those in transition;
- Encourage and support researchers from low- and middle-income countries to publish in HPP ;
- Ensure papers reflect a broad range of disciplines, methodologies and topics;
- Ensure that papers are clearly explained and accessible to readers from the range of disciplines used to analyse health policies; and
- Provide a fair, supportive and high quality peer review process.
Publishing frequency: 10 issues a year